Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Lindsay talks about Episode 5 and 6

Lindsay talked on her VH1 Blog about the big developments that happened in episodes 5 and 6. If you have seen the episodes, you know a lot of introspection when on during that period, here is an except:
In the part where I say "I hate myself the most." I did not necessarily mean that in the self deprecating way that it sounded. I am, as I have said, my own worst critic... but I am tired of it. I have been fed up with that little voice in my head telling me "You can't" or "You're not good enough". I want to tell the little voice to go f*ck himself. Easily said than done of course. It's a battle I have been fighting for a long time. I do have confidence in my ability... but it has been a tough road. When I yelled "You will never take away my will to fight!", I was talking to THAT part of myself. The part that tells me I can't.


No comments: